COLUMBIA, S.C. (Reuters) – In an urban garden, flowers can be a big hit, a big risk.
But for the crocus, they are a danger, especially for people with weakened immune systems.
In a recent study, researchers in Columbia University Medical Center showed that when a small amount of crocus toxin entered the body, the body was more susceptible to allergies.
The researchers said the toxin could be harmful if inhaled and the immune system was weakened.
The study, which is published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, is the first to show a link between Crocus venustus poisoning and an allergy to crocus.
The authors said the research also highlights the importance of recognizing that the toxin is a toxin and not a plant, and it is not necessarily dangerous for people who have weakened immune system.
They said that as a precaution, it would be prudent to avoid the plant and its products.
The toxin is released from the plant’s spores.
Researchers said the crocuses plant contains a molecule called diferuloylphosphate (DFP), which is released in the body from the spores.
Crocuses spores have the same structure as the toxin but do not have a double bond, which means they cannot be broken down by the body.
It’s like the crocs plant is a living defense mechanism.
Dr. Brian R. McBride, the study’s lead author, said the Crocus plant contains diferulin, a compound that is a component of the toxin, and the toxin does not release from the same place.
Crocus is a member of the crociaceae family, which includes the black widow spider, dandelion, black mustard, mustard grass, nightshade and nightshark, and is the most common plant in the United States.
The plant is native to North America and is native in many parts of the world, including Australia, Europe, Asia and Africa.
The Crocus species is widely distributed throughout the world and is known for its ability to withstand many pests, including mosquitoes, ticks, beetles, grasshoppers, ants and spiders.
It is also a popular source of fertilizer.
In the U.S., the plant is commonly grown in a variety of ways, including as a perennial shrub or as a perennially grown plant in lawns and gardens.
The disease that causes Crocus poisoning is called Crocus oxysporum venusta, which also is a common name for dandelions.
The most common form of Crocus toxin, diferuls, is caused by the bacteria Escherichia coli.
A small amount is harmless and the rest is harmful, but it is an especially potent form of toxin that can cause a range of symptoms, including muscle aches, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting.
In some people with Crocus disease, a large dose of the toxic toxin can cause serious health problems.
Crocos are one of the most widely grown vegetables in the world.
Crocs are a member in the croco family of plants that includes the dandel, black, green and white varieties.